Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

11/06/2004

Saturday Opinions (Take 2)

Continuing my Saturday Opinions column, here are more of my favorite things.

My favorite magazine: The Singing News

My favorite all-time favorite mixed group: The Speer Family

My favorite trio: Greater Vision! These guys are the best!

My favorite songwriter: Currently it is, you guessed it, Rodney Griffin of Greater Vision. His songs really speak to me. He puts a new twist on things we've all read and studied our entire lives.

My favorite book: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.


Keep checking back if you're still interested ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home