Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

10/30/2004

Saturday opinions

In order to get to know me better, I thought I would give a list of some of my favorite things.

My favorite message board: SoGospelNews, the whole website is great.

My favorite mixed group: Currently it is The Perrys

My favorite quartet: George Younce, Glen Payne, Mark Trammell, and Danny Funderburk. Of course that group doesn't exist anymore, so my current favorite is Gold City

My favorite Blog: AveryFineline, even though I don't agree with him much (Sorry Avery!), he is fun to read.


Keep checking back and I'll add more favorites as time goes by ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home