Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

10/30/2004

Around the horn

I know, that names already been taken...

I wanted to say thank you to the folks over at SGBlogNews for the nice welcome and for answering my first post's questions with another question! LOL Why another ANONYMOUS Blog?

I'll answer that: Mainly because very few people would know me if I did identify myself. But also because I think sometimes that part of the fun (at least I hope it's a little fun) is trying to figure out who the blogger is. They even made a guess as to whether I'm a boy or a girl. Wasnt' that fun? Oh well, maybe not...

Thanks also go out to fine blogger over at A Very Fine Line, or is that Avery Fineline? Either way, thanks for the mention and the good luck wishes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home