Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

11/01/2004

Comeback Blogging

I don't want my blog site to become a continual conversation with other bloggers. I appreciate all of them and try to read as much as I can.

With that said, I want to address a blog called Johns Jottings. The author is John Rulapaugh, the tenor for The Palmetto State Quartet. John is very entertaining to read and right on the money with his commentary.

John doesn't need me to defend him, but another blogger out there seems to like to attack John. I just couldn't let that attack go unchallenged.

I for one do not find John's opinions preposterous or malevolently disgusting. It just seems to me like we could find a way to disagree with someone without resorting to hyperbole and scathing attacks.

Keep posting John, many of us know you are not distorting the truth. Just telling it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home