Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

1/25/2005

I'm back

Major life events are interrupting my blogging, but that can't be helped I guess...

Some random thoughts:

It was great to see The Gaither Homecoming concert series reached the #16 position in the POLLSTAR service. I think this just goes to show there is a market for SG music on a larger scale than most artists get. It also shows that Gaither and his concerts are not losing as much "steam" as some people have tried to say. Congratulations to Mr. Gaither and the whole Homecoming family. Also, a word of sympathy for Bill and his family on the passing of his father, George Gaither.

Congrats to Loren and Cindy Harris on the arrival of their new baby girl, Kenidy Noel. I'm sure she will be a blessing.

Please continue to put Roger Bennett and his family in your prayers. His latest reports contained both good and bad news.


Finally, please bear with me as I try to get these blogs moving forward and providing more information and opinion.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home