Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

8/13/2007

Southern Gospel Bloggers' Roundtable

I received info about this from Avery a few weeks back, but I see that it has come to fruition. I would have loved to be able to participate, however personal/family circumstances are going to prevent me from being able to even attend NQC at all. Only the second time I've missed in the last 18 years.

This event would be something great for "us bloggers" to attend. The potential to have input and perhaps have some positive impact on SG's future are great.

In this "technology age", maybe we could have a "virtual" roundtable at some point, with participation via web conferencing. The logistics might be a little difficult, but it is something to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home