Southern Gospel Perspective

My thoughts and opinions about Southern Gospel Music, both past and present. Feel free to comment and criticize...

Name:
Location: United States

10/23/2006

Name Change

I recently came to the conclusion that my blog "Me Blog SG" needed some changes. For one thing, it needs more time from me. I also began to feel that the name really didn't fit what I'm trying to do with this blog.

So hopefully the new name will give me some added incentive to post more and get a little more creative with this blog.

I hope you like it, but let me know either way.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

turn on your RSS feeds please

Like the new name

2:42 PM  
Blogger Southern Gospel Perspective said...

Ah, try it now. I think I found the problem.

Thanks again.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, works great now~

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home